Sinners Joins Halloween Horror Nights With Club Juke Haunted House

Sinners Joins Halloween Horror Nights With Club Juke Haunted House

Ryan Coogler’s Sinners is officially coming to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood, bringing the vampire horror hit to life as part of the 2026 event.

Universal Studios Hollywood announced its Halloween Horror Nights lineup begins Thursday, September 3, with the event running on select nights through November 1, 2026. Universal Orlando Resort kicks off its version earlier on Friday, August 28.

The Sinners haunted house will take guests inside Club Juke, the popular juke joint from the film, where the night quickly turns deadly.

Sinners Gets Its Own Halloween Horror Nights Haunted House

Universal says the Sinners-themed attraction will transport guests back in time to Club Juke, where they will find out nothing is as it seems.

The house will feature the red-eyed vampires Remmick, Bert, and Joan, who arrive with an “insatiable hunger.”

Guests will have to evade the vampires while encountering characters from the film, including Sammie, Mary, Annie, Pearline, and Cornbread.

Universal’s description also teases a deadly struggle involving the twins Smoke and Stack, with guests caught between them and the bloodthirsty vampires as they try to survive the night.

Ryan Coogler Producers React

Sinners producers Ryan Coogler, Zinzi Coogler, and Sev Ohanian, founders of Proximity Media, said it has been “incredible” to see audiences connect with the film.

“Now, partnering with Halloween Horror Nights gives fans the chance to step even deeper into the world of the film — to feel the music, the atmosphere and the tension all around them,” they said in a joint statement. “Watching it come to life on this scale has been really special for all of us.”

Universal Says Sinners Lets Them Reinvent The Haunted House

John Murdy, Executive Producer of Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood, said the goal is to push the live horror experience further with the new attraction.

“At Halloween Horror Nights, we push the boundaries of what a live horror experience can be,” Murdy said. “Just as Ryan Coogler’s Academy Award winning film, Sinners re-invented the vampire movie, we are re-inventing the haunted house and creating new ways to scare our guests that we’ve never attempted and are thrilled to bring this amazing story to life in a truly terrifying and fully immersive way.”

Halloween Horror Nights 2026 Details

Halloween Horror Nights 2026 at Universal Studios Hollywood runs on select nights from September 3 to November 1, 2026.

The event begins at 7 p.m. each night and requires a separate ticket. Universal says this year’s event will include haunted houses, the Terror Tram, scare zones, shows, themed food and drinks, and more.

Tickets are already on sale, including single-night General Admission, Universal Express, Universal Express Unlimited, Frequent Fear Passes, Ultimate Fear Passes, Early Access Tickets, and the R.I.P. Tour.

Sinners Joins The HHN Lineup

Universal describes the Sinners house as taking place in 1930s Mississippi, where “libations flow freely and guitar screams fill the air” at the Smokestack Twins’ juke joint.

The official setup says the blues turn red when Remmick’s group of vampires crashes the party, forcing guests to face a haunted house based on the award-winning horror film.

More Halloween Horror Nights 2026 houses, scare zones, and shows will be announced later.

Watch the teaser:

Sinners Announcement Video – Halloween Horror Nights 2026

About Matt McGloin

Matt McGloin is the editor-in-chief and publisher of Cosmic Book News, the independent entertainment news site he founded in 2008. He covers movies, comics, TV, video games and pop culture and has reported major industry scoops over the years, including revealing the Avengers: Endgame title ahead of its official announcement. Through Cosmic Book News, he helped Marvel Comics promote Guardians of the Galaxy and Nova through exclusive previews, artwork, and interviews, with the site also quoted in solicitations and on comic covers. He also reported on Marvel’s Daredevil: Born Again retooling before it was later confirmed by the trades.

Recommended

Battlefield Movie Enlists Christopher McQuarrie, Michael B. Jordan
Battlefield Movie Enlists Christopher McQuarrie, Michael B. Jordan
Zach Cregger Says ‘Resident Evil’ Is About Dread, Not Action
Zach Cregger Says ‘Resident Evil’ Is About Dread, Not Action
Supergirl Needs $425 Million Box Office To Be Considered A Win?
Supergirl Needs $425 Million Box Office To Be Considered A Win?
James Gunn Confirms Milly Alcock Is Back For ‘Man of Tomorrow’
James Gunn Confirms Milly Alcock Is Back For ‘Man of Tomorrow’
The Batman: Part II First Set Footage Reveals Gotham Police Scene In Liverpool
The Batman: Part II First Set Footage Reveals Gotham Police Scene In Liverpool
King Conan Shoot Set For 2027 With Arnold Schwarzenegger and Christopher McQuarrie
King Conan Shoot Set For 2027 With Arnold Schwarzenegger and Christopher McQuarrie