Last week saw Harrison Ford injured on the set of Star Wars: Episode VII with it said the actor injured himself on the door of the Millennium Falcon.
Now it’s being said Harrison Ford will be out for 8 weeks due to a broken ankle.
It’s also been said Ford may have suffered a pelvic injury due to the door “crushing” him.
THR has it that filming will still commence while Ford heals.
“Star Wars: Episode VII” has a December 18, 2015 release.
“Star Wars: Episode VII” is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer.
Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Max von Sydow, Lupita Nyong’o and Gwendoline Christie will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.