With the release of the new trailer, Lionsgate launches a new contest where fans can win tickets to the premiere of John Wick 3 starring Keanu Reeves.
As part of the film’s viral campaign, fans received a text with a link where options are listed to have a chance to win tickets that include tweeting the trailer using the hashtag #Excommunicado and @JohnWickmovie or you can sign up with your e-mail address.
You can enter here: johnwick.movie/onehour
The John Wick 3 premiere will take place in NYC sometime in May.
Details and official rules for the contest offer include:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- MANY WILL ENTER, ONLY ONE WILL WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- The John Wick 3 Premiere Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on or about January 17, 2019 at 8:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on January 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
- Only legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, have Internet access and are registered members in good standing with Twitter at the time of entry are eligible to enter.
- Note: Entrants (defined below) must include all of the above-identified hashtag, trailer embed/link, and @JohnWickMovie tag in the Entry (defined below) in order for the “tweet” to be an Entry in the Sweepstakes.
- Important Note: It is each Entrant’s responsibility to set his/her account settings to accept contacts by Sponsor and to timely check his/her Twitter account for any direct messages or @Replies from Sponsor.
- At the end of the Promotion Period, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected in a drawing from all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
- One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize consists of: (i) two (2) tickets (one (1) for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) for a guest) to attend a premiere screening of the motion picture tentatively titled “John Wick 3” (the “Premiere”), currently anticipated to take place in New Yorkk City, New York, in May 2019 (Approximate Retail Value [“ARV”] of $0.00); (ii) two (2) roundtrip coach airfare for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest from a major airport near Grand Prize winner’s place of residence (ARV of $2500.00); (iii) two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations for the Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companion at a Los Angeles area hotel as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (one room, double occupancy, room and tax only) (ARV of $1500.00); and (iv) ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel (ARV of $250.00). The total ARV of the Grand Prize is $4250.00.
- The Premiere, if any, is anticipated to occur in May 2019, though the exact date is subject to change. Nothing set forth herein shall be construed to require Sponsor to hold a premiere of “John Wick 3” at any particular time, or at all.
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum has a May 17, 2019 release directed by Chad Stahelski, with a screenplay by Derek Kolstad and Shay Hatten and Chris Collins & Marc Abrams, with the story and characters by Kolstad, and stars Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry, Laurence Fishburne, Mark Dacascos, Asia Kate Dillon, Lance Reddick, Saïd Taghmaoui, Jerome Flynn, Jason Mantzoukas, Tobias Segal, Boban Marjanovic, with Anjelica Huston, and Ian McShane.
In this third installment of the adrenaline-fueled action franchise, super-assassin John Wick (Keanu Reeves) returns with a $14 million price tag on his head and an army of bounty-hunting killers on his trail. After killing a member of the shadowy international assassin’s guild, the High Table, John Wick is excommunicado, but the world’s most ruthless hit men and women await his every turn.
Super-Assassin John Wick (Keanu Reeves) is on the run after killing a member of the international assassin’s guild, and with a $14 million price tag on his head – he is the target of hit men and women everywhere.