It's another day, so another batch of DCEU rumors has hit Reddit.
The rumors have it:
• Wonder Woman is now being eyed for upwards of a $750 million box office draw.
• It's said Wonder Woman 2 has been green lit (which has already been said).
• The rumor states WB is giving Zack Snyder far more control on Justice League (my two cents: which may actually be the reason how Joss Whedon became the new director as Snyder brought Whedon in for rewrites).
• Justice League reshoots include Ben Affleck shooting new scenes in the Summer, Ray Fisher as a human, and it's said Jason Momoa also shot green screen work and additional scenes as Aquaman.
• The Aquaman movie is said to be scary and satisfying with the script having been worked on for a long time.
• The Flash movie is being referred to as "The Scarlet Speedster" for a 2019 release and described as "a perfect coming of age story regarding a young man trying to control his power" and inspired by a specific Flash story from the comics.
• The Batman movie: It's said Matt Reeves has yet to begin any work on the movie as he is still involved with War for the Planet of the Apes. The rumor has it that Matt Reeves wants to use many Batman villains including Joker, Deathstroke and Scarecrow (of which they have new designs).
• The Green Lantern Corps movie is said to feature Hal Jordan and another character, and similar to Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy will be set in space and not on Earth (I'm guessing not similar in tone to the goofy approach of Guardians of the Galaxy, but perhaps set apart from the rest of the DCEU in that it's more of a standalone movie while also expanding things, much how Guardians of the Galaxy is not connected to the Avengers movies, but is its own thing).