The Star Wars Disney Plus series, The Mandalorian, took home five Emmy Awards on Wednesday.
The series, starring Pedro Pascal as Mando, won for:
- Oustanding Visual Effects
- Outstanding Cinematography for a Single-Camera Series (Half Hour)
- Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Comedy or Drama Series (Half-Hour) and Animation
- Outstanding Sound Editing for a Comedy or Drama Series (Half-Hour)
- Outstanding Production Design for a Narrative Program (Half-Hour)
To celebrate, the official Star Wars social media accounts whipped up some cool promo images:
The Mandalorian Season 2 premiers Oct. 30 on Disney Plus
The Mandalorian Season 1 can be found on Disney Plus, with Season 2 premiering on the streaming service on Oct. 30.
The second season will follow Mando and the Child as they continue their journey, facing enemies and rallying allies through a dangerous galaxy in the tumultuous era after the collapse of the Galactic Empire. The series also stars Gina Carano, Carl Weathers, and Giancarlo Esposito.
Directors for the new season include Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rick Famuyiwa, Carl Weathers, Peyton Reed, and Robert Rodriguez. Showrunner Jon Favreau serves as executive producer along with Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy and Colin Wilson, with Karen Gilchrist serving as co-executive producer.