The director of the first movie, Tim Miller, was originally going to return for Deadpool 2, but due to creative differences left the project. Now an artist on Instagram has released three pieces of concept art including Cable, Domino and Juggernaut.
Similar to the Juggernaut image, we see that it appears as if Tim Miller was going to stick closer to the look of the comic books, as Domino looks more like the Marvel comics character, compared to the Zazie Beetz version.
DOMINO!…character design for the Tim Miller version of Deadpool 2,” artist Alexander Lozano posted. “CABLE! …character design for the Tim Miller version of Deadpool 2 (3/5). …wished they would have gone with a more futuristic weapon but at least the poncho stayed.”
Deadpool 2 is now out on Blu-Ray with the Super Duper Cut.
Blu-ray Bonus Features:
- Gag Reel
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- Until Your Face Hurts: Alt Takes
- Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs
- The Most Important X-Force Member
- Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters
- David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2
- Roll with the Punches: Action and Stunts
- The Deadpool Prison Experiment
- Chess with Omega Red
- Swole and Sexy
- “3-Minute Monologue”
- Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Theatrical Version Only)
- Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2
- Stills (28 Images)