Spend a Day at Sea with Marvel and Disney
Disney Cruise Line introduces first-ever Marvel Day at Sea on select Disney Magic Sailings from New York in Fall 2017!
In 2017, Disney Cruise Line guests will unite and celebrate the epic adventures of the legendary Super Heroes and Super Villains from the Marvel Universe during a brand-new, day-long celebration: Marvel Day at Sea. The seven special voyages on the Disney Magic will depart from New York City in the fall of 2017.
Marvel Day at Sea combines the thrills of renowned Marvel comics, films, and animated series, with the excitement of a Disney Cruise to summon everyone’s inner Super Hero for the adventures that lie ahead during this unforgettable day at sea.
Occurring on one action-packed day during each of the seven Disney Magic sailings, guests are transported to a new realm of possibilities when the Marvel Universe assembles on the ship. The event features all-day entertainment including exclusive interactions with some of the mightiest Marvel Super Heroes and the menacing foes that oppose them, an extraordinary deck party, Marvel-themed youth activities, special merchandise, and unique food and beverage offerings.
Also featured are exclusive at-sea screenings of fan-favorite films from the Marvel Cinematic Universe including the newest theatrical releases, as well as viewings of the Disney XD shows: “Marvel’s Avengers Assemble,” “Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man,” and “Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy.”
Marvel Day at Sea hosts an awesome mix of immersive entertainment that is sure to empower guests to unlock their hidden superhuman abilities as they assemble their own Super Hero community onboard the Disney Magic on this very special day. Highlights include:
• Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and other Marvel Universe Super Heroes are onboard for scheduled meet-and-greets and photos.
• A brand-new spectacular party fills the upper deck with music, dancing and games.
• The deck party culminates in a stunning display of themed pyrotechnics, lighting, sound effects and the largest collection of Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains ever assembled on a cruise ship.
• Kids and families summon their Marvel knowledge and enjoy friendly competition during trivia games, covering courageous heroes and fun facts from the Marvel Universe.
• For young heroes-in-training, Marvel-themed games, activities and arts and crafts will be offered throughout the day in the Marvel’s Avengers Academy in the Oceaneer Club.
Marvel Day at Sea will be on seven- and eight-night Disney Magic Bahamian cruises departing from New York on Oct. 6, 14, 28; Nov. 4, 11 and 18, 2017. All will include a stop at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay and Port Canaveral, Fla., with a day at the Walt Disney World Resort. Marvel Day at Sea will be on one seven-night Canadian Coast cruise departing from New York on Oct. 21, 2017, with stops at Charlottetown, Sydney and Halifax.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests can visit http://www.disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500 or contact their travel agent.