UNLOCK GRAND MASTER YODA IN STAR WARS: GALAXY OF HEROES
Beginning February 11 players can battle through multiple difficulty Event tiers to ultimately unlock a 7-star Grand Master Yoda. Players will assemble teams of powerful Jedi to earn Grand Master Yoda shards, Crystals, and high amounts of Credits.
Starting today players can also expect:
· The Shard Shop: a new store where players can trade in extra shards for any characters they’ve promoted to seven stars for new character shards
· Updated Arena screen: preview an entire enemy squad before challenging a player in the Arena to maximize your chances of defeating them
· Improved Gear finding: Players will be automatically notified when items they are seeking are awarded after battle
· Bonus Energy: Players can collect bonus energy three times a day when logging in during set times
· Contextual Gear messaging to let players know which characters can use specific Gear items
In Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes players are challenged to become legendary Holotable masters as they collect characters from across the Star Wars universe, build powerful teams, and craft strategies to dominate opponents and battle through memorable locations.