Sony and Insomniac Games have debuted a new gameplay trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 that shows off the expanded New York City.
If you take a close look, you might just spot Mysterio.
“Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Senior Creative Director Bryan Intihar narrates a first look at the newly expanded Marvel’s New York and what you can expect from its next-gen open-world gameplay,” states the video description.
About Marvel’s Spider-Man 2
Swing, jump, and utilize the new Web Wings to travel across Marvel’s New York, quickly switching between Peter Parker and Miles Morales to experience different stories and epic new powers, as the iconic villain Venom threatens to destroy their lives, their city, and the ones they love.
- Experience an original Marvel’s Spider-Man single-player story.
- Switch between two playable Spider-Men, Peter Parker and Miles Morales, while exploring Marvel’s New York.
- Wield Peter Parker’s new symbiote abilities and Miles Morales’ explosive bio-electric venom powers.
- Fight a rogues’ gallery of Marvel’s Super Villains – including Kraven the Hunter, Lizard, an original take on Venom, and many more!
- Explore the expanded open world of Marvel’s New York, featuring new environments and locations.
- Discover a range of new and in-depth accessibility features for players of different abilities.
- Feel the true power of Spider-Man in your hands with deeply immersive adaptive triggers and haptic feedback features
- Launch Edition Includes: Arachknight Suit for Peter early unlock (includes three color variants)., Shadow-Spider Suit for Miles early unlock (includes three color variants), Web Grabber gadget early unlock, +3 Skill Points.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 gets released on Oct 20.