TOHO is bringing Godzilla to the San Diego Comic-Con for the first time to celebrate the famous kaiju’s 65th anniversary.
Parent company TOHO will have the first dedicated Godzilla booth (#3535) at SDCC with many exciting activities including:
- A fun green screen photo booth for unique social posts (#Godzilla65)
- A live mural painting by famed Godzilla artist Shinji Nishikawa
- The actual suit used in “Godzilla 2000”
- Props from films throughout the franchise’s history
- SDCC Exclusive Godzilla products
- Giveaways, photo opportunities and much more gargantuan fun!
The San Diego Comic-Con runs July 17 – 21.
Godzilla: King of the Monsters is now in theaters.