In conjunction with the release of The Batman in March, DC Comics reveals a batch of variant comic book covers featuring art inspired by the highly anticipated feature film.
A host of fan-favorite comic book artists have contributed art that perfectly captures the intense and moody feel consistent with Matt Reeves’ vision of Bruce Wayne’s first foray as Gotham City’s Dark Knight in The Batman:
- Batman #121 (on sale March 1) – variant cover by Lee Bermejo
- Batman: Killing Time #1 (on sale March 1) – variant cover by Carlos D’Anda
- Batgirls #4 (on sale March 8) – variant cover by Jonboy Meyers
- Detective Comics #1056 (on sale March 8) – variant cover by Puppeteer Lee
- Batman: The Knight #3 (on sale March 8) – variant cover by Rafael Albuquerque
- Catwoman #41 (on sale March 15) – variant cover by Jenny Frison
- Justice League #74 (on sale March 15) – variant cover by Ben Oliver
- Nightwing #90 (on sale March 15) – variant cover by Riccardo Federici
- Harley Quinn #13 (on sale March 22) – variant cover by Simone Bianchi
All issues and variant covers are available to pre-order now; check your local comic book shop for further details.
Matt Reeves’ The Batman arrives exclusively in theatres March 4, 2022 in North America and internationally beginning March 2 and stars Robert Pattinson, Zoe Kravitz, Paul Dano, Colin Farrell, with Jeffrey Wright, Andy Serkis, and John Turturro.
The Batman DC Comics March variant covers:
Detective Comics #1056 variant cover art by Puppeteer Lee
Justice League #74 variant cover art by Ben Oliver
Nightwing #90 variant cover art by Riccardo Federici
Harley Quinn #13 variant cover art by Simone Bianchi
Catwoman #41 variant cover art by Jenny Frison
Batman: The Knight #3 variant cover art by Rafael Albuquerque
Batgirls #4 variant cover by Jonboy Meyers
Batman: Killing Time #1 variant cover by Carlos D’Anda