With renewed talk of Man of Steel 2 happening, a cool video goes over the rumors surrounding the Superman sequel.
The latest news about Man of Steel 2 is that it's in development, and that Man of Steel 2 is considered a top priority at WB.
It's possible Man of Steel 2 may even have a November 2019 release date.
Regarding the Man of Steel 2 rumors, watch the video below by the ComicBookCast2 YouTube channel below going into further depth. Some of the highlights for the Man of Steel 2 rumors include:
• Potential tiles for Man of Steel 2: "Superman: Last Son" or "Superman: Last Son of Krypton."
• Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder have written the Man of Steel 2 story.
• JJ Abrams has been approached to direct Man of Steel 2 (read more rumors here).
• Doug Liman was considered (now directing Justice League Dark).
• Zack Snyder is still interested in directing Man of Steel 2.
• Zack Snyder and Geoff Johns want to complete a Superman Trilogy.
• Brainiac is the villain of Man of Steel 2.
• Man of Steel 2 opens with a Krypton sequence featuring Zod vs Brainiac in a battle for Kandora.
• Supergirl is a soldier trapped by Brainiac.
• General Sam Lane would have a small role in Man of Steel 2 with the potential to be built up as a bigger antagonist for a later film.
• Lois Lane is said to have small role.
• Man of Steel 2 story mainly focuses on Superman, Brainiac and Krypton.
• Capital city of Hawkman's homeworld (Thanagar) will be in Brainiac's collection.
• Martian Manhunter was discussed in that he would chase Brainiac to Earth after capturing his race and family.
• Superman will travel to space (guessed deep space).
• Supergirl will meet Superman in Brainiac's ship.
• In Man of Steel 2, Superman fights Brainiac twice: first in space and then on Earth.
• Justice League shows at the end of Man of Steel 2 to assist Superman against Brainiac.
Man of Steel 2 rumors video: