Spoilers follow for X-Men: Apocalypse.
Here is a list of X-Men: Apocalypse Easter Eggs and references to various pop culture icons and movies that will be featured in the film:
• X-Men: First Class and X-Men: Days Of Future Past footage
• Star Trek TV series footage with music
• Knight Rider footage with music
• $25,000 Pyramid footage with music
• A Flock of Seagulls "I Ran (So Far Away)"
• Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of These)"
• Bruce Lee
• Poster from The 36th Chamber of Shaolin and Kid
• Return of the Jedi poster
• Bachelor Party poster
• Romancing The Stone poster
• Revenge of the Nerds poster
• Up The Academy 1980 movie footage
• Ronald Reagan footage
• Six Million Dollar Man t-shirt
• Midway Arcade Games
• Ms. Pac-Man
• The Hurt Locker
• A quote is used from T.H. White's "The Once and Future King"
• Army anthem "Be All That You Can Be"
"X-Men: Apocalypse" has a May 27, 2016 release directed by Bryan Singer starring James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Oscar Isaac, Nicholas Hoult, Rose Byrne, Tye Sheridan, Sophie Turner, Olivia Munn, Lucas Till, Evan Peters, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Alexandra Shipp, Josh Helman, Lana Condor & Ben Hardy.
Following the critically acclaimed global smash hit X-Men: Days of Future Past, director Bryan Singer returns with X-MEN: APOCALYPSE. Since the dawn of civilization, he was worshipped as a god. Apocalypse, the first and most powerful mutant from Marvel’s X-Men universe, amassed the powers of many other mutants, becoming immortal and invincible. Upon awakening after thousands of years, he is disillusioned with the world as he finds it and recruits a team of powerful mutants, including a disheartened Magneto (Michael Fassbender), to cleanse mankind and create a new world order, over which he will reign. As the fate of the Earth hangs in the balance, Raven (Jennifer Lawrence) with the help of Professor X (James McAvoy) must lead a team of young X-Men to stop their greatest nemesis and save mankind from complete destruction.