STAR WARS: GALAXY OF HEROES CONTINUES TO EXPAND, ADDING GUILDS, RAIDS, CHAT, AND NEW CHARACTERS
All-New Modes and Features Let Players Team Up to Embark on Epic New Quests for the Galaxy’s Most Prized Loot and Gear In its biggest update yet, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes now lets players team up in all-new Guilds, strategise and socialise in real-time chat, and embark on Raids against some of the most notorious characters and more from the Star Wars™ universe. Offering new players a chance to team up with powerful Guild mates, and giving elite players new high-level challenges and rewards, Guilds and Raids delivers new ways to collect, compete and conquer.
The new update includes:
• Guilds are unlocked when players reach level 22. To join a Guild, players can search for a friend, explore recommended Guilds, or create their own.
• New chat functionality lets players connect and strategise with Guild mates in real time.
• Guild activities provide ongoing challenges to inspire competition and cooperation with Guild mates for epic gear and rewards.
• A deep set of Guild management tools allow Guild leaders to customise a logo, make their Guild public or private, promote officers, manage membership, and more.
• Players can go deep into The Pit, the first in a series of multi-tier Raids that will grow over time. The Pit challenges Guilds to square off against a ferocious rancor, with multiple difficulty levels and a variety of rewards for players from levels 22 to 80.
• Raid leaderboards let players keep tabs on who’s ahead and who’s behind in the race to be the best and wealthiest in the Cantina.
Earn New Characters
• Han Solo (Rancor Raid) – Rebel Scoundrel Attacker who always shoots first. Han gets a free attack at the beginning of the battle, allowing the player to start with a substantial advantage.
• Gamorrean Guard (Guild Store) – These powerful warriors use Taunts and Counters with multiple Damage Over Time effects.
• Jawa Engineer (Guild Store) – High-speed Jawa Healer with a critical chance buff that supports both Jawas and Droids – teams that have, until now, not had a healer of their own.
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes continues to evolve with the deep content and characters available across the Star Wars universe. Join the conversation by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, watching on YouTube or learn more on the blog.