Last month saw footage from a new Batman video game hit the net with rumors that it will feature the son of Bruce Wayne, Damian Wayne.
Now a new rumor is stating more of the same in that WB Games has cancelled the long in-development Suicide Squad video game and will focus on the Damian Wayne Batman video game.
The rumor comes from Kotaku who also states they heard the Damian Wayne Batman video game was originally going to be announced this month, but the recent shake-ups at WB games apparently has not only caused the cancellation of Suicide Squad, but the delay of the Damian Wayne Batman video game. It’s further said “this Batman game may not be out for a while.”
Previous rumored details for the Damian Wayne Batman video game include:
Damian Wayne Batman:
– has been greenlit last summer
– 10 years in the future (I think our future from 10 years now, not quite Batman Beyond)
– Bruce is old and has a beard
– harness on his leg
– uses a walking stick
– is mentoring Damian Wayne to be the new Batman
– Damian has a Batbike
– lots of great characters and also new ones, lot’s or redesigns, like Black Mask being a female
– Dick’s in it, has a shaved head
– some other villains are Flamingo, Poison Ivy and White Rabbit(old, looks like a granny)
-Game is starting to roll in production, so we might no see it for a while, but I am very excited.