Disney announces Marvel will be coming to their D23 Expo in a big way.
The D23 Expo takes place July 14-16 at the Anaheim convention center.
If you’re a Marvel fan, make sure to add these two panels to your must-do list! On Friday, July 14 at 1:15 p.m., Joe Quesada, Chief Creative Officer of Marvel, will take the stage in the D23 Expo Arena for Cup o’ Joe, a no-holds-barred panel on everything Marvel. Later that day, Marvel Animation will hold a surprise-filled panel of sneak peeks, special guests, exclusive footage, and big announcements about the future of Marvel Animation on Stage 28 at 6 p.m.
Get a closer look at some of the costumes from two highly anticipated Marvel Studios films: Thor: Ragnarok, debuting this November, and Black Panther, in theaters 2018. Plus, explore some of the props from the upcoming Thor film and don’t miss photo opps with exclusive set pieces from the movie. Throughout the weekend, Marvel Studios will host multiple giveaways and events, and even give fans a chance to meet with Marvel Studios’ filmmakers, development team, and talent. Details on talent appearances and special signings will be made available in the D23 Expo App (available soon!).
For the first time at D23 Expo, play as the world-famous Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, and more on new console and mobile games at the Marvel Games Pavilion. Read on to see what games you can experience during D23 Expo:
• LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 is an all-new, original adventure and sequel to the smash hit LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes. Bringing together iconic Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities, along with signature LEGO humor, the latest epic adventure from TT Games transports players into a cosmic battle across myriad Marvel locations ripped from time and space into the incredible open hub world of Chronopolis.
• Adding to the infinitely exciting D23 Expo activities at the Marvel booth, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will offer attendees hands-on opportunities with the next era of the highly revered action-fighting game series. Marvel and Capcom universes collide like never before as iconic characters team up for action-packed player-versus-player combat.
• Gazillion will offer a chance to play Marvel Heroes Omega and win fantastic prizes. Marvel Heroes Omega combines the core gameplay style of Action-RPGs (Role-Playing Games) and MMOs (Massively Multiplayer Online games) with an expansive library of heroes from the Marvel Universe.
• Netmarble is bringing all the best to D23 Expo with MARVEL: Future Fight. Featuring 120 Marvel Super Heroes to choose from, players create teams of their favorites to fight for their future. D23 Expo attendees can drop by the Netmarble booth and try their hand at saving the universe.
• Marvel Puzzle Quest is where the best in match-3 puzzle gameplay meets Marvel’s biggest Super Heroes and Super Villains in the most epic puzzle adventure game out on your phone, tablet, and PC. Marvel Puzzle Quest combines favorite Marvel characters with deep RPG leveling, player-vs-player tournaments, Alliances, and much more.