Zack Snyder and Netflix have announced the voice cast for the Army of the Dead: Lost Vegas anime, which includes Joe Manganiello who recently appeared in the Justice League movie as Deathstroke on HBO Max.
The anime spinoff series serves as a prequel to Zack Snyder’s upcoming 2021 zombie action heist film Army of the Dead that gets released May 21.
The Army of the Dead: Lost Vegas anime voice cast includes:
- Joe Manganiello (Justice League) as Rose
- Christian Slater (Mr. Robot) as Torrance
- Harry Lennix (The Blacklist, Man of Steel) as Boorman
- Ross Butler (13 Reasons Why, Shazam!) as Chen
- Anya Chalotra (The Witcher) as Lucilia
- Vanessa Hudgens (Tick, Tick … Boom!, Sucker Punch) as Willow
- Jena Malone (Antebellum, Sucker Punch) as Zeta
- Yetide Badaki (American Gods) as Queen Meeru
- Christina Wren (Man of Steel) as Nicole
- Monica Barbaro (The Good Cop, Tom Gun: Maverick) as Meagan
- Nolan North (Star Trek: Lower Decks, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, Marvel's Avengers) as Clemenson
Army of the Dead anime series chronicles the origin story of Scott (Dave Bautista)
Previously announced as part of the voice cast also includes Dave Bautista, Ana De La Reguera, Tig Notaro, Omari Hardwick, and Ella Purnell who will reprise their feature roles in the anime series.
The anime series chronicles the origin story of Scott (Dave Bautista) and his rescue crew during the initial fall of Vegas as they confront the mysterious source of the zombie outbreak.
The series will be executive produced by Deborah Snyder, Zack Snyder, Wesley Coller from The Stone Quarry alongside Jay Olivia and Shay Hatten.
Zack Snyder will direct two episodes. Jay Oliva (Batman: The Dark Knight Returns and upcoming Netflix Original Anime Series Trese) will be showrunning as well as directing two episodes of the series.
Meduzarts Animation Studio will serve as the animation studio.