WARNER BROS. PICTURES BRINGS HEROES, MAGIC AND MYTH TO THIS YEAR’S COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO
The Studio will highlight its upcoming slate of features, including “Wonder Woman,” “Suicide Squad,” “The LEGO® Batman Movie,” “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword,” “Kong: Skull Island” and “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.”
Fans attending Q&As in Hall H and activations on the convention hall floor will see such stars as Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Eddie Redmayne, Colin Farrell, Charlie Hunnam, Will Arnett, Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman and more, with special guest Conan O’Brien hosting the Warner Bros. panel presentation.
BURBANK, CA, July 11, 2016 – Warner Bros. Pictures will once again commandeer the convention when the Studio’s biggest stars, DC’s best Super Heroes and “worst” Super-Villains, fantastic beasts great and small and more head to this year’s Comic-Con International: San Diego. On Saturday, July 23, beginning at 11:30 a.m., Warner Bros. will showcase several of its most-anticipated upcoming feature releases in its Hall H presentation, headed up by master of ceremonies Conan O’Brien:
• “Wonder Woman” stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine and Connie Nielsen and director Patty Jenkins.
• “Suicide Squad” stars Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Scott Eastwood, Cara Delevingne, Adam Beach and Karen Fukuhara, along with writer/director David Ayer.
• Director Chris McKay and star Will Arnett from “The LEGO Batman Movie.”
• Charlie Hunnam, who plays the title role in Guy Ritchie’s epic actioner “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword,” from Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow Pictures.
• Stars Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman, Corey Hawkins and Jason Mitchell and director Jordan Vogt-Roberts of Warner Bros.’ and Legendary Pictures’ “Kong: Skull Island.”
• Director David Yates with stars Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller and Colin Farrell from “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.”
Also on Saturday, convention floor activities include:
• In the Warner Bros. Booth: a “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” Wand Station and talent signing; “The LEGO Batman Movie” Selfie Booth; and an autograph signing with “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword” star Charlie Hunnam.
• In the DC Booth: “Suicide Squad” and “Wonder Woman” talent signings and costume displays; lifesized LEGO Batman character.
• In the LEGO® Booth: “The LEGO Batman Movie” talent signings and Selfie Booth; “building zone” activation for fans to help LEGO Master Builders build life-sized LEGO Batman, Batgirl and Joker from “The LEGO Batman Movie.”
Sue Kroll, President, Worldwide Marketing and Distribution, stated, “Comic-Con is one of our favorite annual events and we’re thrilled to have an extraordinary lineup of films to highlight this year. It’s always exciting for us to give these fans a taste of what we’re bringing to theaters in such a direct way, connecting them with the talented actors and filmmakers who work so hard to make everyone’s movie-going experience a memorable one.”
IMAX and WB have announced they have extended their long-lasting partnership with a multi-picture tentpole deal through 2020.
Find full details below:
Under the agreement,
“We’ve had an incredible partnership with
“With this multi-picture deal,
Check out a first look at Charlie Hunnam along with director Guy Ritchie on the set of Knights Of The Round Table.
The new King Arthur movie started filming today, with Ritchie posted the pic on Twitter adding: “First day on KORT.”
Knights of the Round Table has a July 22, 2016 release starring Hunnam as Arthur Pendragon, Astrid Berges-Frisbey as Guinevere and Eric Bana as Uther Pendragon; Jude Law and Djimon Honsou are also said to be potentially involved.