Beam me up Counselor Troi!
Coming Summer 2011 from Gameforge and Keen Games, is the browser based MMO Star Trek: Infinite Space that is set in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine timeline.
Check out some screen shots and the official trailer below. Sounds awesome!
Click to enlarge and view high-res images:
- • The release date is scheduled for Summer 2011
- • The game uses Unity3D (browser plugin), no additional download is necessary
- • Developed by keen games in Frankfurt
- • To ensure that a full Star Trek feeling is achieved, Star Trek experts Mike and Denise Okuda are assisting us
- • Lee Sheldon, the experienced game designer, author, producer and script writer will be writing the storyline and game missions
- • Choose between two playable factions: Join the Federation or become a Klingon
- • The game is set in the Deep Space Nine timeline
- • The game will be a free-to-play casual browser game, meaning that there will be no subscription fee and that the game will be playable without payment
- • Alpha testing will begin in late 2010
For years the Star Trek Universe has thrilled millions of fans around the globe. In summer 2011 Gameforge will launch the free to play browser game developed by Keen Games under the title “Star Trek – Infinite Space”, which is situated in the time of “Deep Space Nine”. Jan Joeckel, Managing Director of keen games: “To produce a Star Trek Title is a dream come true for every developer. We are very proud that we will be a part of that game.”
For more head on over to: http://startrek-is.com/.