[[wysiwyg_imageupload:6541:]]The plots for the latter half of Doctor Who Season 7 have been revealed by the BBC with information for episodes 6-13 coming online.
They reveal slight spoilers for the episodes as they reveal details about what is ahead for Doctor Who.
Our own UK correspondent, Darren Blackburn, also gave an in-depth write-up on the known details for each episode as well, which you can read about in the Cosmic Book News Doctor Who Season 7 Part 2 Preview.
Episodes 6 and 7 have already aired.
Spoilers for Doctor Who Season 7 follow.
• Episode 6 “The Snowmen”: The Doctor’s search for Clara Oswald brings him to modern day London, where wifi is everywhere but something dangerous lurks in the signals.
• Episode 7 “The Bells of Saint John”: The Doctor whisks Clara off to the planet Akhaten, where the inhabitants are holding a ceremony that demands a sacrifice…
• Episode 8 “The Rings of Akhaten“: On a damaged Russian submarine in 1983, a frozen alien warrior is waking up – just as the TARDIS materialises.
• Episode 9 “Cold War”: Something terrifying is hiding in Caliburn House, and the Doctor finds himself part of the ghost hunt.
• Episode 10 “Hide”:The TARDIS has crashed, Clara is lost inside, and the Doctor has 30 minutes before his ship explodes!
• Episode 11 “Journey To The Centre of the TARDIS“: Something ghastly is afoot in Victorian Yorkshire, as bodies are found with their skin a waxy, glowing red.
• Episode 12 “The Crimson Horror”: Hedgewick’s World of Wonders: the perfect theme park day out – and ground zero for a deadly silver resurrection.
• Episode 13 “Nightmare in Silver”: Someone is kidnapping the Doctor’s friends, leading him towards the one place in all of time and space that he should never go.