With DC All Access teasing a new Justice League trailer fans are eager to see new footage from the Zack Snyder movie pairing Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash and Cyborg on the big screen.
Earlier saw what looks to be a fake fan-made Jimmy Kimmel Justice League teaser hit the net, and now what looks to be a batch of fan-created Justice League trailer rumors has hit 4Chan in addition to a fake "leaked" image still of Ezra Miller as The Flash.
A 4Chan user claims:
• The first trailer for Justice League was edited simultaneously with the second Wonder Woman trailer.
• Right Now the whole Marketing campaign of the film is being prepared, in the studios TrailerPark.
• I do not know the exact date of the premiere of the trailer, it depends on the client, which in this case is WB.
• I can offer you some data of what we will see in the new trailer:
-There are no Superman scenes, sorry.
-No scenes of Mera, Vulko and Gordon.
• Junkie XL design the music of the advance, you will have a small look at the main theme of the film, it is a remastering of the intro of the animated series.
• There are action scenes in Slow-motion. (Flash)
• Aquaman will be the best part of the trailer.
• The trailer will end with the first look at Steppenwolf, something similar to the Avengers 2 teaser.
Regarding the "leaked" image of Ezra Miller as The Flash, it might be a fake as redditors point out it looks to be photshopped from a cosplay suit and a previous image of Ezra Miller from Beware The Gonzo (see below).
Regarding what we do know about the new Justice League trailer, it's not much. Following DC All Access questioning when the new Justice League trailer will be releaesd, there hasn't been anything mentioned since. The best guess as of right now is that the Justice League trailer could get released in December, possibly with Star Wars: Rogue One. Regarding the Justice League trailer debuting during the Super Bowl, that seems unlikely as Warner Bros. has skipped out of running trailers during the Super Bowl the past few years.
"Justice League" has a November 17, 2017 release directed by Zack Snyder starring Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jason Momoa as Aquaman, Ezra Miller as The Flash, Ray Fisher as Cyborg, J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Gordon and Willem Dafoe an Atlantean, Nuidis Vulko.
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.