With the release of the Man of Steel coming soon, and recent the head of WB movies, Jeff Robinov, stating that news about their DC characters would be announced soon, it looks as if information is starting to trickle out of Warner Bros.
The source notes this is the plan at the moment, but we'll have to see what develops.
• If the Justice League movie becomes a worldwide hit, then expect production on The Flash, Green Lantern 2, Wonder Woman and The Batman to speed up 100 fold.
• Joseph Kosinski is apparently the no. 1 choice for a second Green Lantern film with his work on Tron: Legacy the key factor and his expertise with CGI.
• The plan is still for 2016 to host Justice League.
• 2017 is a "World's Finest" year of Man of Steel 2 and The Batman.
• Expect movies every year after Justice League.
• Source says Zack Snyder not directing Justice League, he will be back for second installment of Man of Steel in 2017, but may be producing Justice League.
• David Goyer looks to be writing up a treatment for Justice League.
Our source most recently provided us information on the Man of Steel trailer that has since been corroborated; was also the first to provide information about the Batman reboot and the Man of Steel spearheading a DC shared movie universe as well as scenes from the new Superman movie, Green Lantern and more.